Steamboat Springs Office:
940 Central Park Drive Suite 101 Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80487
745 Russell Street
Craig, Colorado 81625
Hospice and Palliative Care
Have you had the Conversation?
It’s not easy to talk about how you want the end of your life to be. But it’s one of the most important conversations you can have with your loved ones. We want you to be the expert on your wishes and those of your loved ones. CLICK HERE to download a conversation starter kit.
The Hospice and Palliative Care team provides comfort oriented end-of-life care for patients with a life expectancy of 6 months or less. Services help ease the physical, emotional and spiritual pain for patients and families through complete support and skilled personalized care at home.
Our Services Include:
- Registered Nurse, Social Worker, Spiritual Care Coordinator, Home Health Aide, Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapist, and volunteers
- Professional staff on call 7 days a week
- Teaching the family to care for the patient at home
- Care after the death to guide loved ones through the grief process for one year
- Services available in residential homes, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities
Hospice and Palliative Care Co-Directors: Katy Thiel and Vicki Barron
Moffat County Medical Director: Anna Lundeen, MD
Routt County Medical Director: Carole Milligan MD
Rollingstone Respite House
For more information on the program or for information on becoming a volunteer call 970-871-7629.